Online and Engage

Highlighting the usefulness of Kean Online

Essentials > Online and Engage
Online and Engage

Kean Online is a resource for students who would like to learn outside of a campus setting.

Most students who graduate from high school are only aware of the conventional method of learning in college, which is through a class setting. Skills that are important for success in the future can also be developed through online courses as well. With that being said, Kean University has created an accessible and easier way for students to learn from the comfort of their home.

Kean Online is an alternative system that offers students the ability to learn while tackling a busy schedule. This was created to provide world-class programs while providing flexibility for students to complete their degrees in a manner that best suits them. 

Compared to other higher institutions, Kean strives to build an institution that favors affordability. In regard to tuition and fees, undergraduate tuition is $471 per credit, while graduate tuition is $823 a credit. 

Furthermore, obtaining valuable skills does not have to correlate with a campus. Rather, students should be able to build a professional network and connections even while studying online. 

To help better acclimate to Kean Online, experienced faculty and other supportive tools can forge a path of success for students.

For students considering online learning at Kean, exploring the programs can prove to be beneficial to narrowing down what they would like to study. Switching over to an online student can be a challenge when going over the curriculum, but it is designed to motivate and expand a student's learning experience.

The following programs for undergraduate students are offered at Kean online:

• Criminal Justice
  • Management
  • Nursing
  • Psychology

The following programs for graduate students are offered at Kean Online

• Computer Information Systems (M.S.)
  • Educational Administration (M.A.)
  • Hindu and Urdu Language Pedagogy (M.A.)
  • Speech-Language Pathology (M.A.)

Students should also consider contacting admission to better prepare themselves for what to expect. Admissions coaches are always available to field any questions from students that might arise within the application process. 

Lastly, students can venture off into the online world where they will have access to lectures, video presentations and instructional materials. Moreover, they will have the ability to chat with faculty and fellow students. Kean Online may seem impersonal for students who are accustomed to classroom settings; however, the online interaction remains an instrumental piece to successful learning.    

For more information, students can visit Kean Online where answers can be found regarding admissions, financial aid and other information. Students can also email keanonline@kean.edu or call (908) 737-4275 for assistance.