MEGAN VICTORIA BECK
(8-28-1984 TO 1-19-2005)
Megan Beck was an incredible person who was always optimistic. As a junior attending Kean University, Megan majored in Communications. She was President of Theta Phi Alpha and worked for Kean University's Athletic Department. For anyone who has ever had the pleasure of meeting Megan, she was an incredible person not to mention a true leader. Megan had a spunky unique personality that everyone just loved. She never left her house without her spiked belt and converse sneakers, there's no wonder her sorority nicknamed her Punky Brewster. Megan had a strong belief in philanthropies and did a lot for the St. Jude's Foundation. She impacted the lives of anyone she's ever met and will be strongly missed. If anyone is interested in making contributions in honor of Megan, they may be made in her name to: St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN, 38105-1905 or if you would like to send cards and condolences to Megan's family you can send it to: Theta Phi Alpha Fraternity - Beta Omega, Kean University, 1000 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ 07083.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Cougar's Byte News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE COUGAR'S BYTE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE COUGAR'S BYTE NEWS
RECENT THE COUGAR'S BYTE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit