MEGAN VICTORIA BECK
(8-28-1984 TO 1-19-2005)
Megan Beck was an incredible person who was always optimistic. As a junior attending Kean University, Megan majored in Communications. She was President of Theta Phi Alpha and worked for Kean University's Athletic Department. For anyone who has ever had the pleasure of meeting Megan, she was an incredible person not to mention a true leader. Megan had a spunky unique personality that everyone just loved. She never left her house without her spiked belt and converse sneakers, there's no wonder her sorority nicknamed her Punky Brewster. Megan had a strong belief in philanthropies and did a lot for the St. Jude's Foundation. She impacted the lives of anyone she's ever met and will be strongly missed. If anyone is interested in making contributions in honor of Megan, they may be made in her name to: St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN, 38105-1905 or if you would like to send cards and condolences to Megan's family you can send it to: Theta Phi Alpha Fraternity - Beta Omega, Kean University, 1000 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ 07083.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent cougarsbyte News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR COUGARSBYTE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST COUGARSBYTE NEWS
RECENT COUGARSBYTE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Insuring the Health of America's Emerging...
- New FDA-Cleared Device Significantly Advances IV Therapy...
- Take a Bite Out of Gum Disease By Seeing a Periodontist
- Natural Health Care From Down Under Poised to Make U.S....
- Wellness Travel Is on the Rise
- 3 Steps to Build a Better Nest Egg
- Para los latinos, el Día de las Madres es una...
- Top 4 Signs You Need to Call a Pest Professional
- Another Reason to Choose Chiropractic Care First for Pain...
- Create a Precious Moment for Mom This Mother's Day
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- GREAT GRADUATION GIFT: WHAT THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL!
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Calls on College Campuses to Be Prepared for Meningococcal Disease
- Safety App BlueLight Launches at 10 New Campuses for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- TD Ameritrade Seeks Applicants for NextGen Financial Planning Scholarships, Grants
- Make it Count: Get the Most out of the End of the Semester!