MEGAN VICTORIA BECK
(8-28-1984 TO 1-19-2005)
Megan Beck was an incredible person who was always optimistic. As a junior attending Kean University, Megan majored in Communications. She was President of Theta Phi Alpha and worked for Kean University's Athletic Department. For anyone who has ever had the pleasure of meeting Megan, she was an incredible person not to mention a true leader. Megan had a spunky unique personality that everyone just loved. She never left her house without her spiked belt and converse sneakers, there's no wonder her sorority nicknamed her Punky Brewster. Megan had a strong belief in philanthropies and did a lot for the St. Jude's Foundation. She impacted the lives of anyone she's ever met and will be strongly missed. If anyone is interested in making contributions in honor of Megan, they may be made in her name to: St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN, 38105-1905 or if you would like to send cards and condolences to Megan's family you can send it to: Theta Phi Alpha Fraternity - Beta Omega, Kean University, 1000 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ 07083.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent The Cougars Byte News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE COUGARS BYTE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE COUGARS BYTE NEWS
RECENT THE COUGARS BYTE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Firefighter Battles Flames and Cancer
- Winter Is Coming: Is Your Fuel Ready?
- Could The Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Can Insurance Companies Adapt to Today's Fast-Paced...
- Help Fund Your Favorite School Cause One Apple at a Time
- New TIPS Program Focuses on Preventing Youth Sports Injuries
- Don't Let Spooky Pests Haunt Your Home This Fall
- Weight Loss Procedure Hits a Nerve -- Literally
- Clues in the Attic: Pre-Winter Roof Checkups Made Easy
- Feeding Your Joints to Stay on the Move