MEGAN VICTORIA BECK
(8-28-1984 TO 1-19-2005)
Megan Beck was an incredible person who was always optimistic. As a junior attending Kean University, Megan majored in Communications. She was President of Theta Phi Alpha and worked for Kean University's Athletic Department. For anyone who has ever had the pleasure of meeting Megan, she was an incredible person not to mention a true leader. Megan had a spunky unique personality that everyone just loved. She never left her house without her spiked belt and converse sneakers, there's no wonder her sorority nicknamed her Punky Brewster. Megan had a strong belief in philanthropies and did a lot for the St. Jude's Foundation. She impacted the lives of anyone she's ever met and will be strongly missed. If anyone is interested in making contributions in honor of Megan, they may be made in her name to: St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN, 38105-1905 or if you would like to send cards and condolences to Megan's family you can send it to: Theta Phi Alpha Fraternity - Beta Omega, Kean University, 1000 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ 07083.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent cougarsbyte News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR COUGARSBYTE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST COUGARSBYTE NEWS
RECENT COUGARSBYTE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protect Your Kid's Identity
- Peace of Mind in Retirement
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow