MEGAN VICTORIA BECK
(8-28-1984 TO 1-19-2005)
Megan Beck was an incredible person who was always optimistic. As a junior attending Kean University, Megan majored in Communications. She was President of Theta Phi Alpha and worked for Kean University's Athletic Department. For anyone who has ever had the pleasure of meeting Megan, she was an incredible person not to mention a true leader. Megan had a spunky unique personality that everyone just loved. She never left her house without her spiked belt and converse sneakers, there's no wonder her sorority nicknamed her Punky Brewster. Megan had a strong belief in philanthropies and did a lot for the St. Jude's Foundation. She impacted the lives of anyone she's ever met and will be strongly missed. If anyone is interested in making contributions in honor of Megan, they may be made in her name to: St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN, 38105-1905 or if you would like to send cards and condolences to Megan's family you can send it to: Theta Phi Alpha Fraternity - Beta Omega, Kean University, 1000 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ 07083.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent cougarsbyte News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR COUGARSBYTE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST COUGARSBYTE NEWS
RECENT COUGARSBYTE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Are You Eating Enough Vegetables a Day?
- Encryption Technology for Your Privacy
- Get to Know Sarcoidosis: A Complex, Misunderstood Disease
- What Is Million?
- Sugar Gliders, Pangolins & Foxes, Oh My! New Novel...
- Mom Knows Best: Even When Buying a Mother's Day Gift
- What the H? Rhum Finally Arrives to the Cocktail Party
- Study Finds Boomers Are Sinking Their Teeth Into Looking...
- Think Your Data is Safe? Think Again
- Congress Should Make It Easier for Taxpayers Who Still...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Course Hero Launches New Android App to Help Students Study Anywhere
- Ready for summer? Your next move can save you money, on self storage.
- GSK to Host "Rowing & Cycling Challenge" on World Meningitis Day
- Read the groundbreaking new book from Jeff Selingo, THERE IS LIFE AFTER COLLEGE
- ONE YOUNG WORLD'S ENVIRONMENT SUMMIT: THE ULTIMATE GRADUATION GIFT