A Delicate Gift
'Mommy and me' Tea and
Mother's Day is to honor and celebrate Motherhood. The earliest history of Mother's Day dates back to the ancient annual spring festival the Greeks dedicated to the maternal goddess. Early Christians celebrated and a Mother's Day of sorts during the festival on the fourth of lent in honor of the Virgin Mary.
Today Mother's day is in several countries. They pay tribute to their mothers or mother figures in their lives. They are celebrating their mothers' love and support through the years. Just in time for mother's day Kean University's Liberty Hall will be holding a Mommy and Me Tea and craft workshop. Mothers and their children will create a beautiful spring crepe paper flower arrangement. The best part is that these flowers will last forever. During the workshop there will be tea, lemonade, sandwiches and cookies.
The workshop will be on May 5, 2012 between the hours of 10 a.m. to noon. The Program Fee is $20.00 for each child and adult, all additional adults are $5.00. The program is recommended for ages 7- 12. Reservations are required are so please call Liberty Hall at 908-527-0400.
Remember the woman who tucked you in to sleep. A mother's love was shared and there was not a weep. Come to Liberty hall to create a gift from the heart to keep.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Cougar's Byte News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE COUGAR'S BYTE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE COUGAR'S BYTE NEWS
RECENT THE COUGAR'S BYTE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit