From Chalkboard, to Whiteboard, to Blackboard
Delivering an effective learning experience through the Blackboard Learning System
Blackboard Learning System is an online education system that allows for the development of online courses and communication techniques that are traditionally offered in a classroom, without physically meeting. It also offers additional support to supplement in-class meetings.
The software enables teachers to make announcements to students and post course content such as the syllabus; assignments; quizzes and exams; discussions; videos and other media; the class roster; and mail. Students are able to add content to their calendars, chat with other students from their classes, create notes, and view their progress, as well as their grades.
To log into Blackboard, students should visit the Kean University website where the Blackboard icon is located on the bottom of the home page. Upon clicking this icon, the student will be taken to the log-in page. To log in, click "Log in to myBlackboard CE8," after which the student will be prompted to enter his or her username and password. The log-in credentials are the same as that for KeanGoogle. The student will then be able to see their list of their classes, where they may personalize their account.
According to the website, Blackboard "provides access to learning anytime, online, and on the most popular devices, saves educators time when delivering instruction and assessing learners, and enriches the experience with integrated digital content and external education tools."
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Cougar's Byte News Articles
Recent The Cougar's Byte News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE COUGAR'S BYTE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE COUGAR'S BYTE NEWS
RECENT THE COUGAR'S BYTE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care