So Long, Farewell
Godfrey says goodbye to The Cougar’s Byte
Wonderful article on my beautiful Soror! So proud of all of her hard work, committment to community service and wish her many blessings in her bright future after graduation. Bre #comment 2
After writing scores of articles with suggestions for graduating seniors, I have reached that milestone and must now bid Kean adieu.
My cougar journey began in the fall of 2008, and so too began my journey with the Center for Leadership and Service (CLS). My experience over the past four years has been an intriguing one, having learned to accept and appreciate the cultural diversity of the Kean community as well as the range of personalities within the CLS office.
Inside the CLS, and The Cougar's Byte in particular, there was always the crazy person; the funny person; the overly happy person; the quiet person; the talkative person; the "Oh my gosh! Did he just say that?" person; and of course, me, the person voted most likely to throw a chair on the Jerry Springer show.
As this journey ends and another one begins, the next step for me is pursuing a master's degree in communication and having a career in media, taking with me all that I have learned from my experiences in The Cougar's Byte and the larger Kean community,
"...So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on." ― Nicholas Sparks
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Cougar's Byte News Articles
Recent The Cougar's Byte News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE COUGAR'S BYTE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE COUGAR'S BYTE NEWS
RECENT THE COUGAR'S BYTE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?