"If We Didn't Have Birthdays, You Wouldn't Be You"
Liberty Hall celebrates Dr. Seuss’s Birthday
When reminiscing about childhood experiences, reading Dr. Seuss comes to mind. The rhymes, colors, and characters fill the imagination with wonder. Quotes such as: "Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham!" bring smiles to faces across the world. Dr. Seuss has impacted the lives of many and to this day, still does. He has taught us to read with enjoyment. He is a man that should be celebrated for his achievements.
Liberty Hall will be having a Dr. Seuss birthday breakfast. The main purpose of the event is to celebrate Dr. Seuss and "Read across America" to show children how much fun reading can be. On March 4, 2012 between 10 a.m. to noon, children of all ages are invited to celebrate the works and life of Dr. Seuss. Lacey Bongard of Liberty Hall exclaimed, "Dr. Seuss epitomizes a love of children and learning. Also, his use of rhymes makes his books a great tool for teaching young children the basic skills they need to be successful. When we celebrate Dr. Seuss and reading, we send a clear message to children that reading is fun and important."
The event includes a buffet breakfast with Dr.Seuss inspired names, a picture with a special guest, readings from some of Dr.Seuss' famous books, a few games, a craft, and a tour of the first floor of Liberty Hall Museum. The event is $20.00 for children and $25.00 for an adult. Reservations are required. Please call 908-527-0400 to reserve a seat.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More cougarsbyte News Articles
Recent cougarsbyte News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR COUGARSBYTE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST COUGARSBYTE NEWS
RECENT COUGARSBYTE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protect Your Kid's Identity
- Peace of Mind in Retirement
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow