Spring semester is right around the corner, and that means students will soon be scouring the market for deals on textbooks and other course-related materials.
Fortunately for students here at Kean University, new and used textbooks can be purchased or rented from the official campus bookstore. The campus bookstore also offers digital books for select courses, study guides and other classroom essentials such as notebooks and folders.
The Kean University Barnes & Noble bookstore is located on the first floor of the Green Lane Academic Building (GLAB). For those who cannot make it to the bookstore or are simply pressed for time, books can also be obtained online through the bookstore website.
To obtain a list of required course materials for the upcoming semester, follow these quick steps:
- Logon to KeanWISE
- Go to the Students tab and click the tab 'My Class Schedule' under the Academic Profile section
- Select the term 'Spring 2017'
- Once the class schedule appears, click the View Books link (this will redirect to the bookstore webpage)
Textbooks ordered online can be shipped to a student's address or picked up at the campus bookstore.
Also, the bookstore now offers price matches on textbooks sold or rented directly from Amazon (third-party sellers excluded), Barnes & Noble and local competitors (online marketplaces and peer-to-peer pricing are ineligible). Digital books, access codes and special orders are not eligible for price match.
Students can save up to 80 percent by price matching new, used and rental textbooks through the campus bookstore. To take advantage of this cost-saving offer, the following details apply:
- Textbook(s) must be the same edition/format and include all accompanying materials
- Textbook(s) must be in stock on competitor's website or store at the time of price match
- Rental terms must be the same
- One price match per title (multiple copies of the same title are prohibited)
More information on the price match offer can be found by visiting the bookstore website.
The start of a new semester can be hectic, but students can save time and money by shopping at the campus bookstore. The bookstore hours of operation for the spring semester are as follows:
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday through Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, call the campus bookstore at 908-737-4940.