Want to try residential life for a year? Now's the chance! Residential Student Services opened the Housing Application for the 2017-2018 school year.
To access the housing application, a student must be logged in to their KeanWISE account. Once there, do the following:
- Click on the “Student” tab.
- On right side of the screen, find the “Residence Life” tab.
- Under "Residence Life," click “Housing Application FA/17."
- Read the Housing Contract and Terms, then click “Agree.”
- Confirm the student's personal information is correct and up to date.
- Rank the residence halls by preference. Select the student's preferred sleep time and wake up time to be best matched with a roommate. Input any roommate preferences, such as major or sports involvement on campus. This is where already selected roommates' names go.
- Select payment preference at bottom of screen. Pay application fee.
If a student already has a roommate and/or suitemates in mind, he or she should indicate this on the application when prompted in the roommate section. Important: everyone who wishes to live together must submit the same living mates' names. If the names do not match on all applications, the students stand the chance of not getting their request fulfilled.
In order to apply to live on campus in fall 2017 through spring 2018, a $125 non-refundable application fee must accompany the application. Be prepared to submit the payment during the application process. Applications without the $125 payment are not complete and will not be considered until payment is received.
Students have two ways to make the payment for the application fee - payment with a credit or deferred payment to the Fall 2017 bill.
While there is no deadline for the housing application, there is a deadline to be considered for Room Selection. To take part in Room Selection, applications must be submitted by Friday, March 3, 2017 at 4 p.m.
Residential Student Services can be reached at 908-737-6800 and email@example.com.