The Power Of Dance Comes This Season

KDT to start the month off with a powerful performance

Campus News > The Power Of Dance Comes This Season
The Power Of Dance Comes This Season

Now is the season to dance!

Joanna Kristine Ninal, Staff Writer

On Thursday, April 6, 2017 and Saturday, April 8, 2017, Kean Dance Theatre (KDT) will be hosting its bi-annual showcase from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.

The spring showcase will be held in Wilkins Theatre and will show a variety of dance styles, showcasing the different cultures and talents within KDT.

"Each year KDT spotlights provocative, diverse and high-spirited dance works artistically performed and choreographed by students, alumni, faculty and guest artists. KDT has performed at pep rallys, the Homecoming Half-Time Show, Open House, New Student Orientation, Culture Fest, Campus Awareness, Arts in the Garden, American College Dance Festival, Student Choreographed Showcases, Various Campus Events as Guests and our Annual Spring Showcase," excerpted from Cougar Link.

To register for the these events, students can go to KDT's Cougar Link and RSVP for the events. Admission is free for everyone.

The showcase will be the organization's opportunity to reveal all of the hard work members put in throughout the semester. KDT welcomes an audience of all ages and backgrounds to come enjoy an entertaining evening of dance.

Joanna Kristine Ninal - web

Joanna Kristine Ninal, Staff Writer
ninaljo@kean.edu

Joanna Kristine Ninal is an English education double major with minors in Asian and Chinese studies. Ninal works as a Staff Writer for The Cougar's Byte since fall 2016. Ninal loves to play video games, such as “Overwatch” and “Final Fantasy XIV”, as well as create projects such as videos, stories and scripts in her free time. She loves to read and write, especially dramatic and romantic themes in young adult literature like the Harry Potter series and the To All The Boys I've Loved Before series. Her goal in life is to be an English teacher and travel around to teach in countries such as Japan, China and South Korea.