A New Addition To Kean Transportation

How the shuttle bus app can benefit students

Essentials > A New Addition To Kean Transportation
A New Addition To Kean Transportation

The Shuttle Buss App is a new addition to Kean University, students take advantage!

Many students can benefit from knowing when exactly the shuttle bus will arrive and which stops the drivers are currently at. Kean University created the NextBus app to help keep students informed on shuttle schedules.

The shuttle bus is a great option of transportation for students at Kean University. The shuttle bus travels to local food markets, department stores, train stations and different areas around campus. 

There are many pick-up and drop-off areas around the campus such as Whiteman Hall, Wilkins Theatre, Liberty Hall Campus, East Campus Parking Lot A, East campus Parking Lot B and C, Hennings Hall, Kean Hall Parking Lot and Green Lane Academic Building (GLAB).

The hours for the Shuttle Bus are as followed:

• Monday Through Friday: 7:15 a.m. to 10:45 p.m.
  • Saturday: 7:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.

The shuttle bus app is similar to New Jersey Transit in the sense that students are able to track where the bus is at and how much time they will have in order to make it to their stop on time.

Students can get to and from class, meetings and events on time by using the shuttle bus app which features:

• Shuttle stops 
  • Shuttle route map
  • Real-time arrival and departure information

In order to use the Kean Shuttle App students must:

• Download the NextBus App 
  • Once the app is downloaded click on the Transit tab
  • In Authority select Kean University
  • In Route select KEAN Route
  • In Direction students can choose their destination such as East Campus or Kean Hall Parking Lot
  • In Stop students can choose the shuttle stop they would like to be picked up at
  • Lastly, click the green arrow to access the map and minute by minute pickup information

If students have any questions they can visit www.kean.edu/shuttleapp.