Senior Portraits Making Great Memories

Seniors will be able to take life changing photos

Campus News > Senior Portraits Making Great Memories
Senior Portraits Making Great Memories

Take advantage of senior portraits in MSC 228!

Petruce Jean-Charles, Editor

Kean University will begin taking senior portraits starting Monday Oct. 30, 2017 in the Miron Student Center (MSC) 228 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Senior portrait day is a time to make memories especially because students are leaving and starting new careers or pursuing new educational opportunities.

With the close of the fall semester, comes another opportunity for graduating seniors to take their senior portraits. The purpose of senior portraits is to give graduating students a chance to make a memory and depart Kean with a bang. 

Besides Oct. 30 the next portrait dates are as follows:

• Tuesday Oct. 31, 2017
  • Wednesday Nov. 1, 2017

Students can schedule an appointment at www.ouryear.com. On the website, students will be asked to enter the Kean school code, which is 518.  

When students enter the school code and fill out their information, they will receive a confirmation email. The email will confirm the time and date of the student's portrait appointment.

If for any reason a student needs to change or cancel their appointment, there is a code in the confirmation email that allows them to do so.

Aside from going on the website, students can call to make an appointment at 1-800-687-9327.

To make an appointment and take senior portraits there is no cost. Photo proofs will be sent to the student's house with two to three weeks following the portrait appointment. Students can then choose what package they would like to purchase.

Stop by and take advantage of an opportunity to have photos for a lifetime! 

Petruce Jean Charles - Web

Petruce Jean-Charles, Editor
jeanchap@kean.edu

Petruce Jean-Charles is a senior majoring in communication with a concentration in journalism. In Spring 2017 she joined The Cougar's Byte staff. She is goal-driven and dedicated to accomplishing her goals, where she wishes to work for successful companies like Huffington Post or The Washington Post. In her free time, she enjoys listening to different artists and watching new horror and thriller movies.