Treat Yo' Self This Finals Season

Campus Life > Treat Yo' Self This Finals Season
Treat Yo' Self This Finals Season
Julie Queiruga

It's about that time again, and if you're a college student, you know we are not talking about the holidays, we mean finals. We hate to be that person but it's happening. Luckily, finals will be a little sweeter with Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) and Starbucks. The PRSSA is partnering again with Starbucks at the Nancy Thomas Library, first floor. They will be offering two fun holiday drinks for only a limited time. These drinks will help benefit the chapter during the upcoming finals week. 

For any student that is interested in the event, they can purchase a beverage ticket at the PRSSA table located in the library. There will be two special limited drinks offered all week long: Grandma's Cookie Frappaccino and a PRSSA Holiday Latte. 

As we've said, the event is only happening for a limited time. The event will kick off Monday, Dec. 11 and will end Friday, Dec. 15. This will not be an all day event, so make sure you get yourself a treat between 1 and 4 p.m.  

Julie Queiruga - web

Julie Queiruga, Editor
queirugj@kean.edu

Julie Queiruga is a junior majoring in communication, media and film. Julie is an Editor for The Cougars Byte. Julie has both a strong passion for writing and film making. She enjoys spending time with her family and her two dogs. Julie hopes to have a career in the film industry as both a director and an actress.