The Kean University Upward Bound Program is now accepting applications for the summer residential tutors/mentors. The Summer 2018 program will run from June 25, to Aug. 2, 2018.
- Undergraduate students with a 3.0 GPA or higher;
- Mathematics, Science and Liberal Arts majors;
- Strong foundation in college level mathematics, science, English, French, Spanish and IT;
- Ability to work with diverse groups of individuals on the high school and pre-first year students;
- Prior tutoring experience preferred.
The following materials must be received by (application deadline extended):
- employment application
- official college transcript
- cover letter
- two letters of recommendation
Apply online at https://kean.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/165792.
For additional information, please contact Maria Isabel Rijos, director, or Trevor Ramkissoon, counselor, within the Upward Bound Program through the College of Natural, Applied and Health Sciences. The Upward Bound Program office can be found in Bruce Hall, room 102C, and can be reached by phone at 908-737-3618 or 908-737-3619 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.