Social Change Leadership 2.0!

Joshua Fredenburg will present his speech to empower Kean students to become leaders

Campus News > Social Change Leadership 2.0!
Social Change Leadership 2.0!

Joshua Fredenburg will be visiting Kean to give insight on leadership.

Abigail Anne Rafael, Editor

On Thursday, April 12, nationally acclaimed speaker Joshua Fredenburg will be speaking at the Hennings Lecture Hall from 5 to 6:30 p.m. on leadership strategies.

Fredenburg is an accomplished speaker on the subject of leadership. He has written five books, spoken at TEDx Speaker, managed the Award Winning Circle of Change Leadership Experience organization as president and founded the "Award Winning" Circle of Change Leadership Conference. 

His work focuses on helping others reach their full potential as leaders by giving advice and encouragement in the form of speeches, consultation and mentorship. He emphasizes the need for leaders to help make the world a better place.

Furthermore, his work as the president and founder of the Circle of Change Leadership Conference and World Leaders Institute reaches out to students nationwide to prepare them to become future leaders in their careers. 

His Social Change Leadership 2.0 presentation aims to give students a proper explanation of what it means to be a leader. He will also emphasize everyone's current opportunity to be a leader through student activism while offering advice on leadership strategies. 

The event is free to all students and will offer free food. Students can expect to come out of the presentation empowered to create the change they want in the world.

For a preview of the presentation, visit Fredenburg's Youtube.

For more information on Fredenburg, visit visonxy.com.

For more information or to RSVP, go to Cougar Link.

Abigail Anne Rafael, Editor
rafaela@kean.edu

Abigail Anne Rafael is an Editor for The Cougar’s Byte. She is a communication major with a concentration in public relations. With a strong passion for people and life, she hopes to acquire experiences and knowledge that will help her better herself and others. Abigail aims to inspire and motivate readers with her writing. When she isn’t working for The Cougar’s Byte, studying or involved in her clubs, she enjoys watching YouTube videos. She especially loves to watch TED talks and The Ellen Show. She hopes to one day host her own TED talk and meet Ellen DeGeneres.