A Picture Perfect Senior Year

Seniors can begin to schedule their appointments for Senior portraits

Campus News > A Picture Perfect Senior Year
A Picture Perfect Senior Year
Seniors can head to CougarLink for more information on Senior portraits.
Bryanna Henderson, Staff Writer

Senior portraits are a commemoration of the hard work and dedication it takes to complete one's college career. During the months of February, March and April, the seniors of Kean University will have their chance to memorialize their own hard work by getting their portraits taken with Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch. Photo sessions will take place in the Miron Student Center (MSC), Room 226 from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

The dates for Senior portraits are as follows:

• Monday, Feb. 10
  • Tuesday, Feb. 11
  • Wednesday, Feb. 12
  • Thursday, Feb. 13
  • Friday, Feb. 14
  • Monday, March 23
  • Tuesday, March 24
  • Wednesday, March 25
  • Thursday, March 26
  • Friday, March 27
  • Monday, March 31
  • Tuesday, April 1
  • Wednesday, April 2
  • Thursday, April 3

Before students can get their photos taken, they will need to register for an appointment with Prestige Portraits. This can be done by visiting the Prestige Portraits website, www.ouryear.com, and entering the school code - 518. From there, students will need to follow the directions on the website to complete registration. It is also possible to call them at 1-800-OUR-YEAR (687-9327) during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., to make an appointment.

Prestige Portraits recommends coming dressed for success, in business attire, on the day a student is scheduled for their photo session. Their caps and gowns will be provided for them, and students can tell the photographer their majors so the proper hoods for the photos can be provided. Photos will be available for viewing fifteen days after the photo session, through a code that will be sent to students emails.

Discounts for photos are sometimes offered by Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch, so students can check their website, shop.prestigeportraits.com, to see if any discounts have been made available. Discount information may also be emailed to any seniors who have had their photos taken.

For more information about Prestige Portraits or Senior portraits, students can email Lifetouch at lwportraitscheduling@lifetouch.com, or visit the Senior Portraits page on Cougarlink.

Bryanna Henderson - web

Bryanna Henderson, Staff Writer
hendebry@kean.edu

Bryanna Henderson is an English major with a focus on writing. She began working at The Cougar’s Byte in August of 2019. She hopes to translate her degree and skills gained from being a staff writer into a professional writing career someday. Bryanna's main focus will be novels, but eventually she would like to branch out in working on screenplays, TV scripts and stage plays. Currently, she is involved in several different clubs on campus and hopes to add a few more to that list.