During this time of uncertainty, Kean has been constantly updating the community remotely to keep students and faculty informed.
Kean University has a variety of resources that can be accessed electronically to get updated information about the evolving COVID-19 situation.
By accessing the Kean University website or their social media, students are able to see the most recent posts made by the university regarding COVID-19 and other university-related events and announcements. They also include helpful tips to manage productivity, stay active, and different hobbies to try at home.
Here is a listing of just some of the Kean University Instagram pages to follow to keep yourself informed:
- Kean University (@keanuniversity)
- Kean Ocean (@keanocean)
- Kean Skylands (@keanskylands)
- Wenzhou-Kean University (@wzkean)
- Kean Athletics (@keanathletics)
- Kean Barnes and Noble Bookstore (@keanbookstore)
- Kean Leadership Institute (@keanleadershipinstitute)
- Kean Involvement (@keaninvolvement)
- Kean Recreation (@keanrec)
- Kean Stage (@KeanStage)
- Kean Volunteers (@keanvolunteers)
- Kean Wellness (@keanwellness)
- Kean University Office of Career Services (@keancareerserv)
- Kean University Office of Counseling, Disability, Alcohol, and other Drug Services (@keancounselingcenter)
- Kean University Greek Senate (@keangreeks)
- Kean University Miron Student Center (@KeanMSC)
- Kean University Office of the Registrar (@keanregistrar)
- Kean University Office of Residential Student Services (@KeanRSS)
- Kean University Office of Student Government and Student Organization (@keanstudentgov)
- Kean University Student Health Services (@kuhealthservices)
- Kean University Writing Center (@keanwritingcenter)
- The Cougar’s Byte (@cougarsbyte)
- The Tower (@keantower)
Students and faculty can refer to any one of the above accounts for updates, tips, and virtual events and help. Students can always get continuous updated information from the Kean Coronavirus Information page, or access the Nancy Thompson Learning Commons site for additional resources.