Return to Campus Survey for Fall 2020

The leaders of Kean University would like to hear from students

Campus News > Return to Campus Survey for Fall 2020
Return to Campus Survey for Fall 2020
In spite of the prevalent health crisis, the University seeks to move forward with reopening the campus for students and faculty.
Khali Raymond, Staff Writer

With the world being shaken by COVID-19, there has been a deadening pause on life. Many places, such as restaurants, bars, schools, entertainment venues and retail shops, have been shut down to lessen the spread of the devastating virus. As COVID-19 stabilizes in the state, officials are seeking to gradually reopen society.

Kean University is no exception. On June 15, an email went out to all students and faculty detailing the first phase of Kean's reopening. There is now a dedicated page online with more information.

Following that email, another was sent on July 9, providing a link to a survey about returning to campus for the fall, which can be accessed here.

The president's task force is actively seeking feedback on ways the university can provide an efficient and safe reopening of the campus for all.

Students and faculty are highly encouraged to complete the survey, as it can help address concerns they may have about returning to the university for the upcoming fall semester.

The survey contains six open-ended questions. Participants can fill it out however they see fit, as their feedback is crucial for the reopening process. Classes are set to resume September 1.

With any questions, comments or concerns, students and faculty can feel free to contact the Center for Leadership and Service via email at cls@kean.edu.

Khali Raymond, Staff Writer
raymonkh@kean.edu

Khali Raymond is a junior pursuing his Bachelor of Arts in English with a Writing Option. He graduated from Berkeley College - Newark with his Associate’s in Business Administration in August 2019. Joining the staff in September 2019, he works as a staff writer for The Cougar’s Byte. Khali has a lengthy resume with five years of professional experience in creative writing and publishing. He has written for editorials such as The Obama Foundation, Prudential, and PTSDJournal. Khali is also a performance poet and emcee. Khali plans to proceed with his plans of becoming a bestselling author, critically acclaimed poet and a multi-platinum selling artist after attaining his degree from Kean University.