Graduate Application Deadlines

Application deadlines for Kean's graduate programs are approaching

Campus News > Graduate Application Deadlines
Graduate Application Deadlines
The majority of the Nathan Weiss Graduate College applications are due on Dec. 1.
Khali Raymond, Staff Writer

Deadlines for graduate program applications are approaching, with the majority of programs due by Tuesday, Dec. 1. Students still have an ample amount of time to make preparations for the next phase of their educational journeys.

Applications are prepared online, with supplementary materials easily able to be submitted electronically, though students also have the option to send documents by mail. Placements tests are required depending on areas of study.

Students who register for nine credits or more are full-time students, with part-time students having eight credits or fewer. Many of Kean's programs accommodate part-time students.

The Nathan Weiss Graduate College offers a number of programs in a wide array of fields to help students of many interests move further in their careers and professions.

These programs range from master's degrees to doctorates and certificates, with hybrid and online options for many classes. Students will learn from and work with instructors that are renowned in their fields.

Below is a list of some programs with applications due on Dec. 1 for the Spring Term:

• Accounting (M.S.)
  • Biotechnology Science (M.S.)
  • Communication Studies (M.A.)
  • Criminal Justice (M.A.)
  • Early Childhood Education (M.A.)
  • Fine Arts - Studio (M.A.)
  • Psychology - Psychological Services (M.A.)
  • Public Administration (M.P.A.)
  • Teaching English as a Second Language (Graduate Certificate)

The entire table of deadlines can be found here, along with information about the Nathan Weiss Graduate College. For questions or concerns, the Office of Graduate Admissions can be emailed at gradadmissions@kean.edu.

Khali Raymond, Staff Writer
raymonkh@kean.edu

Khali Raymond is a junior pursuing his Bachelor of Arts in English with a Writing Option. He graduated from Berkeley College - Newark with his Associate’s in Business Administration in August 2019. Joining the staff in September 2019, he works as a staff writer for The Cougar’s Byte. Khali has a lengthy resume with five years of professional experience in creative writing and publishing. He has written for editorials such as The Obama Foundation, Prudential, and PTSDJournal. Khali is also a performance poet and emcee. Khali plans to proceed with his plans of becoming a bestselling author, critically acclaimed poet and a multi-platinum selling artist after attaining his degree from Kean University.