Strike A Pose

Senior Photos for the Class of 2021 are scheduled by appointment and will be taken on campus

Campus News > Strike A Pose
Strike A Pose
The Class of 2021 can schedule to take their senior portraits via appointment
Justin Kanski, Staff Writer

Attention Class of 2021 Graduating Seniors! The clock is ticking but there is still time to get Senior portraits. Capture the moment of commencement and schedule an appointment to get a yearbook photo right at the Kean University Campus. Sittings for portraits will take place at the Miron Student Center Greek Lounge.

Graduation day will be here sooner than later so it is time to celebrate those achievements with a professional portrait taken by Prestige Photography by Lifetouch.

To speak with a representative please call (1-800) 687-9327, during business hours Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. or email at lwportraitscheduling@lifetouch.com

Appointment dates and times are filling up quickly, so make sure to schedule a time slot by visiting www.ouryear.com to view upcoming dates of availability. Assorted dates and times will be available through April 1st, 2021. 

The school code for Kean is “518” which should be entered upon reaching the website. 

To verify an appointment, a confirmation code will be sent to the email address provided. Remember these portraits can also be used for Professional Networking and Job Search sites also such as LinkedIn

This is for graduating seniors only and is open to students graduating in January, May & August 2021.

No-touch posing and social distancing will be implemented. Photographers and assistants will not make physical contact and will keep six feet distance from subjects, customers and employees. All work areas will be cleaned after each sitting and all clothing (studio provided attire), will be steamed cleaned between each subject. All photographers and assistants will be wearing face masks at all times.

To maintain compliance and guidelines with the university, students must pre-register for the event and RSVP through Cougar Link by using the RSVP button or by scanning the QR code with a smartphone camera to get started. Students will also be required to complete a health screening using the #CampusClear mobile app, available from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.

• Commuters must complete the screening BEFORE arriving on campus.

• Residents must complete the screening BEFORE leaving their residence hall room.

• All participants must show the event host their "Good to Go!" screen upon arrival. Face masks must be worn except for during the actual photo time while maintaining social distancing.

So don’t miss out on this exciting chance to be featured in the 2021 memorabilia yearbook! Family, friends, and everyone in between can cherish the memories for a lifetime. Kean University will celebrate the Class of 2021 in a series of in-person commencement ceremonies beginning May 12 at Alumni Stadium on the Union campus. Ceremonies will run from May 12 through May 16, with rain dates scheduled as needed

For more information on upcoming event dates for Senior portraits, please visit Cougar Link. If interested in purchasing a 2021 Yearbook, orders can be placed at the following link: http://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A05199885.

Justin Kanski - web

Justin Kanski, Staff Writer
kanskij@kean.edu

Justin Kanski is a senior majoring in Communication with a focus on Media/Film and a minor in Health Relations. A Staff Writer for The Cougar's Byte, Justin is also a part of Kean TV and WKNJ 90.3 Cougar Radio as the host of J Money Jams. He is a member of the Leadership Institute Platinum Level and has served as a New Student Orientation Leader for the past two years. Justin’s favorite shows are “Power” and "Cobra Kai" while his favorite movies are anything in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He also loves listening to Hip-Hop music. Whether it be in front of the camera or behind it, Justin aspires to be a media mogul.