Kean's Dance Marathon Back Online!

Join Kean's Greek Senate in their annual dance marathon and find out how much was raised this year

Campus Life > Kean's Dance Marathon Back Online!
Kean's Dance Marathon Back Online!
Kean Dance Marathon is an annual event that donates money to the Children's Specialized Hospital in Mountainside.
Maria Paz-Lopez, Staff Writer

Not letting the pandemic hold them back, Kean's Greek Senate will be hosting Kean's Dance Marathon (KDM) online, yet again.

The event will be held Friday, April 16 from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. on the Greek Senate's Instagram @kdm_ftk.

KDM is an annual effort that raises awareness and funds for the kids at Children's Specialized Hospital of New Jersey. Being the first program in New Jersey to raise over $50,000 for the kids. Year after year, this event continues to bring awareness and support for those at the Children's Specialized Hospital.

Gabriella Lapointe, the graduate intern for Greek Affairs, informs students that, "KDM this year will be 100% virtual via Instagram live."

They encourage students to join them to celebrate year-long fundraising and will be revealing the total amount fundraised at the end of the event.

Last year, the Greek Senate succeeded in a seamless transition online which will continue again this year to give students the opportunity to come together and celebrate.

For more information students and staff can check out the Greek Senate's Cougar Link or email them at greeks@kean.edu with any questions about the event.

Maria Paz-Lopez, Staff Writer

mpazlope@kean.edu

Maria Paz-Lopez is an English Education K-12 major. She joined The Cougar's Byte in Spring 2021. Some of her interests include film, music and art. After her time at Kean, she hopes to become a teacher and go on to teach English in a different country.