A Ball To Remember

The fourth annual Lupus Charity Ball is here!

Campus News > A Ball To Remember
A Ball To Remember

Ready for a ball?

Marcus Van Diver

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017, Nu Delta Pi Fraternity Incorporated, along with Chi Upsilon Sigma National Sorority Inc., will host their fourth annual Lupus Charity Ball at the East Campus Gym.

From 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., both Greek organizations will host a fundraiser full of dancing, games and memorable fun in order to raise money and awareness for the Lupus Foundation of America. 

Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. for this night devoted to raising knowledge of the lupus disease.

Tickets can still be purchased at the Wilkins Theatre box office. All guests must have a ticket and student ID to enter the event, and those attending that are not Kean students must present a valid state ID to enter this charity ball.

The event will consist of guest speakers throughout the night, dinner and dessert and music with open dancing. This ball is a formal event, and it is preferred that men wear a shirt and tie to the event and women wear dresses. 

For more information on tickets for the fourth annual Lupus Charity Ball, visit the Wilkins Theatre box office. This will be a night of fun that students, friends and faculty will not forget!

Van Diver Marcus - web

Marcus Van Diver, Staff Writer
vandivem@kean.edu

Marcus Van Diver, a senior majoring in communications with a concentration in mass media, has been a Staff Writer for The Cougar’s Byte since October of 2016. He has aspirations of working in the field of sports media and wishes to be a broadcaster, journalist or radio host for any major news corporation. His hobbies include, reading, exercising and playing sports. He is an avid fan of his New York Giants, Boston Celtics, Philadelphia Phillies and New York Rangers.