Care About Career

Get answers for career-focused questions

Campus News > Care About Career
Care About Career

Take the initiative and register for the career fair!

Caleb Lopez, Senior Editor

Looking for guidance concerning a future career? Wanting advice on how to nail that interview? Needing a résumé reviewed? Attend a Career Clinic to get answers to career-related questions.

Career Clinics occur on a weekly basis each month at the Career Development and Advancement office located at the library in room 145. There is an upcoming Career Clinic happening on Sept. 26 from 10 a.m. to noon. 

Career Clinics are there for students who need quick assistance with their careers. Blanca Rosales-Ahn, one of the career coordinators at the Career Development and Advancement office, is ready to assist students. "Career Clinics were started so that the students would not have to wait a long time for to see a career counselor for an appointment,"  Rosales-Ahn said. 

All career-related questions are welcome. Career coordinators will assist students to the best of their ability. Questions about résumés and cover letters can be answered. Bringing résumés and cover letters is encouraged. Career coordinators can also offer tips about interviews.   

Moreover, it is important for students to come to the Career Clinics with specific questions. This will ensure that the career coordinators can help you swiftly and efficiently. After all, each student will get around 10-15 minutes with a career coordinator. 

Career clinics work on a first come first serve basis, so visit the Career Development and Advancement office in the library in room 145. Take command of your career. 

Future dates for the Career Clinic in October will be posted at a later time. 

For more information, call the Career Development and Advancement office at (908) 737-4626. 

Caleb Lopez - Web

Caleb Lopez, Senior Editor
lopezcal@kean.edu

Caleb Lopez is the Senior Editor of The Cougar's Byte. Caleb joined the staff as a Staff Writer in May 2017. Currently in his junior year, Caleb is a psychology major with a minor in biology. In the rare moments when he is not vigorously studying, Caleb loves to spend his time indulging in sports, music and food—especially Chick-fil-a.