Festive In The Fall

Join Liberty Hall for the annual celebration of Pumpkin Patch Day

Campus News > Festive In The Fall
Festive In The Fall

Pumpkin Patch Day is an event that students, families, and children will all enjoy.

Caleb Lopez, Senior Editor

Students and their families are invited to come out to Pumpkin Patch Day Saturday, Oct. 28 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Liberty Hall museum. This annual celebration has grown into a favorite fall tradition. 

On this day, students and families can partake in a variety of festive activities for both young and old ages. Pumpkin picking, carving and painting are perfect options for the whole family. Hayrides will take students and families all around Liberty Hall. Crafts are also an option for the little kids. Together these activities will make for a grand celebration of Pumpkin Patch Day. 

"Liberty Hall's Pumpkin Patch Day is a great fall event for everyone in the family," mentioned Lacey Kohutich, the coordinator of museum programs. "You can do hay rides, a corn maze, pumpkin picking and then carve and decorate your pumpkin as well as make different halloween crafts—all in one visit and day!" 

In addition to the festive activities, there will be food vendors at Liberty Hall. Purchasing of pumpkins will also be available. 

The prices for children are $12, and the prices for adults are $8. Children under 3 receive free admission. 

"Guests have said they love that we offer all the popular fall activities in one visit," Kohutich said. "We also have beautiful grounds so it makes the perfect background for fall family pictures."

Liberty Hall advises interested individuals to make reservations as soon as possible. Call 908-527-0400 or email libertyhall@kean.edu.  

To purchase tickets, click here

Location: Liberty Hall Museum, 1003 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ 07083

For more information, visit the website. 

Caleb Lopez - Web

Caleb Lopez, Senior Editor
lopezcal@kean.edu

Caleb Lopez is the Senior Editor of The Cougar's Byte. Caleb joined the staff as a Staff Writer in May 2017. Currently in his junior year, Caleb is a psychology major with a minor in biology. In the rare moments when he is not vigorously studying, Caleb loves to spend his time indulging in sports, music and food—especially Chick-fil-a.