The Graduate and Part-Time Student Council's (GPSC) applications to be a part of the executive board and the council are available! Positions open are for the executive board and representative positions. The deadline for the application is Friday, March 2 at 2 p.m.
The available executive board positions are:
In addition to the available graduate and part-time executive positions, GPSC is looking for the following representatives:
- 3 Part-Time Representatives
- 20 Graduate Representatives
The criteria for the positions:
- All candidates must be a matriculated part-time undergraduate student or a matriculated graduate student at Kean University.
- Candidates must be able to serve the entire term of their position.
- Must be registered for at least 3 credits, no completed credits are required. (Please note: developmental courses do not count toward your credits. We recommend you check with the Registrar for clarification of credits.)
- Candidates that do not meet the Student Leadership Criteria will be notified of ineligibility. All other candidates will not be notified.
- Decisions regarding any Executive Board compensation have not yet been finalized.
GPSC is looking for student leaders who are dedicated and passionate about servicing their community as well as their campus and determined to create innovation on campus and lead the students to success.
The purpose of GPSC is to serve as representatives of the campus population, specifically the graduate and part-time students. They act as the voice of the part-time and graduate student population and create and uphold programs for them that promote the values of Kean and a great experience.
For more information contact: Office of Student Government, MSC 313 at (908) 737-5190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.