Kean Stage will feature a bevy of fascinating performances throughout the remainder of the semester. Students and faculty are encouraged to attend these performances to show support to Kean Stage for working hard to form intriguing lineups.
The exciting lineup of performances that require tickets is as follows:
- "A Midsummer Night's Dream" will take place from Feb. 22 to March 2 at Wilkins Theatre. Peer into Shakespeare's treasured, hilarious comedy. For tickets and showtimes, visit a "Midsummer Night's Dream's" webpage.
- "Murphy's Celtic Legacy" is Saturday, March 16 at 7:30 p.m at Wilkins Theatre. Students and faculty can enjoy an exciting, elaborate performance of traditional Irish dance with a new twist. Seats are still available so be sure to purchase your tickets in time on the performance's webpage.
- Patina Miller will take the stage Saturday, March 23 at 7:30 p.m in Enlow Recital Hall at East Campus. Miller debuted on Broadway in 2011's "Sister Act," which she received a Tony nomination. For tickets, please visit the event's webpage.
- Sharon Isbin is set to serenade attendees Friday, April 5 at 7:30 p.m. at Enlow Recital Hall. The two-time Grammy award winner will perform with special guest, Romero Lubambo. For tickets, visit the event's webpage.
- "Pinkalicious, The Musical" is Sunday, April 7 at 3 p.m at Wilkins Theatre. This play is about Pinkalicious, a girl who turns bright pink after eating too many pink cupcakes. This performance is kid-friendly and set to entertain the entire family. Tickets are going fast, so be sure to purchase tickets on the event's webpage.
- "The Doo Wop Project" takes place Sunday, April 14 at 3 p.m. Stars of Broadway's "Jersey Boys", "Bronx Tales" and "Motown: The Musical" will take the audience on a journey into the evolution of pop style, doo wop. To purchase tickets, visit the webpage.
- Jon Secada is coming Saturday, May 4 at 7:30 p.m. to the Enlow Recital Hall. The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter will wow the audience with his blend of charting English and Spanish songs. Tickets can be purchased on the event's webpage.
All tickets can be purchased on the Kean Stage ticket webpage or at the Wilkins Theatre box office. Tickets purchased online are subject to processing fees. Ticket prices vary for most events. Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to purchase tickets as soon as possible.
Kean Stage also presents a number of events with free admission, including the following:
- "Ars Vitalis: The Music of Lowell Liebermann" — Feb. 21 at 7:30 p.m.at Enlow Hall
- Music Conservatory - Concert Choir — March 31 at 3 p.m. at Enlow Hall
- Music Conservatory - Wind Ensemble — April 11 at 8 p.m. at Enlow Hall
- Music Conservatory - Jazz Ensemble — April 25 at 7:30 p.m. at Wilkins Theatre
- Music Conservatory - Percussion Ensemble — April 29 at 7:30 p.m. at Wilkins Theatre