As the end of the spring 2021 semester is shortly approaching, some students are excited to graduate and begin in their career path. While others could be looking to further their academic journey into higher education. Choosing a specific program and school can sometimes be overwhelming, but students can look no further than Kean University's Nathan Weiss Graduate College.
Graduate school offers learners a way to further their experience and knowledge in specialized fields. Students who go on to gain graduate degrees and post-graduation certification are able to get both higher profile and higher paying jobs in a multitude of fields.
Kean University offers both masters and doctoral degree programs that are affordable, accessible and high quality. The Nathan Weiss Graduate College believes in helping students balance work, family and school. To support learners from different situations the graduate college offers day, night and weekend courses.
The Nathan Weiss Graduate College prioritizes getting students into their fields and gaining the experience they will need to be successful professionals in their fields. Through internships and research opportunities graduate students are able to immerse themselves in their education and prepare to make a name for themselves in their field.
The Nathan Weiss Graduate College and other colleges at Kean offer the following master's degree and certificate programs:
- Accounting - M.S
- Architecture - M.A
- Biotechnology Science - M.S
- Business Administration - M.B.A., two options
- Communication Studies - M.A. with 3 post-bac certificate options
- Computer Information Systems - M.S
- Counseling - M.A. with 5 options, 2 certifications, and 1 additional program
- Criminal Justice - M.A
- Early Childhood Education - M.A. with 3 options, 1 certificate, and 1 additional program
- Educational Administration - M.A. with 3 options and 5 certifications
- English and Writing Studies - M.A
- Exercise Science - M.S
- Fine Arts - M.A. with 3 options
- Genetic Counseling (M.S.)
- Hindi and Urdu Language Pedagogy - M.A
- Holocaust and Genocide Studies - M.A. with 1 post-bac certificate
- Instruction and Curriculum-2 options, with 1 certificate and 1 additional program
- Nursing - M.S.N. with 3 options and 1 post-bac certificate
- Occupational Therapy - M.S
- Physician Assistant Studies - M.S.
- Psychology - M.A., 4 options and 1 diploma
- Public Administration - M.P.A. 3 options
- Social Work - M.S.W. 3 options
- Special Education - M.A. 3 options, 1 certification, 2 post-master's certifications
- Speech-Language Pathology - M.A. with 1 additional program
The Nathan Weiss Graduate College offers the following doctorate programs:
- Counseling and Supervision (Ph. D.)
- Educational Leadership - Ed. D
- Occupational Therapy - OTD
- Physical Therapy - DPT
- School and Clinical Psychology - Psy.D
- Speech-Language Pathology - SLPD
Admission information and requirements vary by program. To learn more about the interested programs, be sure to click through the degree pages and learn about what can be gained from each program and what is required to be admitted into the programs.
For more information on the graduate programs offered by the Nathan Weiss Graduate College, contact the Office of Graduate Admission by phone at (908) 737-7100 or by email email@example.com.